Henry Spring Open House
Friday, April 5, 2013, 5:00 - 10:00 PM
FREE Henry Members
$10 for Students, Seniors, UW Faculty, and Staff
$15 General Public
Spring Open House.
Celebrate the opening of our spring exhibitions!
- Be among the first to walk through the new exhibitions
- Enjoy food and drink in the Members Lounge, sponsored by the Henry Contemporaries. Exhibiting Artist Paul Laffoley will be in attendance.
- View our current exhibitions and take a tour
- Participate in a reading of Robert Creely’s Numbers Suite with Nadine Maestas
- CV Dazzle Camouflage Makeovers by Bronwyn Lewis
- Check out the Psychic Nail Parlor with Izzie Klingels
- Music and visuals by I WANT YOU ART AND DESIGN
Thank you to our generous supporters of spring exhibitions: 4Culture, ArtsFund, the Paul G. Allen Family Foundation, the Barton Family Foundation, Linden Rhoads, the National Endowment for the Arts, Cathy and Michael Casteel, the Jon and Mary Shirley Foundation, William and Ruth True, and the Bagley and Virginia Wright Fund.
In-kind support is provided by Cupcake Royale, Hotel Max, and Pyramid Breweries. The Stranger is our media sponsor.